View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Oh, Bloody Love!

Name: Crowsight
Personality: A caring and protective tom, he's always been lively. Also very courageous and serious. An overall composed cat who sure doesn't take kindly to threats and others attacking his friends
Appearance: Click me
Rp Sample:(Taken from an RP between Blue Wishes and I)
As Goldeneye asked her if she wanted to know how to hunt, she gave one hell of a nod in his direction, it would be helpful if she wanted to live and get food for herself, she saw the way he was looking at her, he didn't seem bored and she wasn't either, she badly wanted to learn more for her new life, she gazed in the direction of the setting sun and back at the deputy afterwards. "I guess this'll be our last move for today... I don't want your clan to get on your back because you went missing for so long... I honestly wouldn't stand getting you in trouble, as I don't know what happens in your clan." She mewed, gazing around as to see if anyone was around, no, it was as calm as ever, since she ahd set her paws on ShadowClan's territory, she hadn't met any other cat than Goldeneye himself, though, when she would have to leave for the night, she would also have to find shelter for the night, well, not that she minded in any way, she would probably end up dreaming about him anyway. After all, if she wanted to join the clan later on, she knew she needed to at least be competent and able to fight and hunt, and this was perfectly reasonable, who would honestly want a cat that, at 20 moons, can't hunt nor defend itself, her yellow gaze then met his and he more than willingly returned the smile, this tom... He was simply so handsome, so kind and caring... It was the tom of her dreams, the tom any she-cat would want and there he stood, in front of her, eyes growing cloudy at the thought of cuddling with the tom, she shook her head, snapping herself out of her daydream. "H-Heh, should we get to it?" The pretty calico finally asked, her gaze not leaving his.
Role Wanted: Tom 3