Old February 18th, 2018, 08:41 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Where the stars meet the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Ohh yes!)
Shs jumps hearing a voice and almost immediately looks away a bit hiding the hole of a eye and pinning her ears against her head hoping to hide the torn up ear. “ the Stars never respond.. all they do is sit and watch while this world dies and kills itself off..” she growls a bit still a bit of anger in her but almost immediately she calms down regretting what she just said “ oh god! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be rude just....” she looks away unsure if she should trust this tom. Or maybe even a ghost. She was of the madness family if Sano was crazy why not her? She quickly shakes her head a bit to make sure she was really seeing this tom than she sighs softly realizing that he was indeed there. Her claws drawed back and almost immediately she begins to stand up however she fell a bit due to the wound she had, but she didn’t want to scare this tom. She didn’t want this tom to get hurt because of her yet.. she found herself.. giving up a bit. Soon she speaks again “ ... and you are? Do ... you not fear me? ...” she looks away now fully ears still pinned back “ ... does my appearance scare you? Why are you talking to me?” She asks now a bit hurt but interested. She looks at the tom with one closed eye and a bright blue eye “ ... why are you speaking to a monster like I?”

Krakes whiskers twitched in amusement and he leapt down off a branch landing on the path in front of her raising a paw to avoid stepping in a puddle of blood. Than he sat and swept his tail around his legs and offered a gentle smile. “Sorry, what for? Live a life with no regrets and you’ll be fine” said Krake sdrawing his tongue over his muzzle clean it off from his last meal that had been a few minutes prior. Than his tail unfurled and it thumped noisily against the snow for a moment til she started speaking again. “A monster? Don’t be so rash, besides it takes some time to know who a monster is”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord