View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:14 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Sometimes a line needed to be drawn, Stormglare had a bewildered face as he suddenly sprang up. "My stupid kits?! I didn't even want them in the first place, you did! I try to care for you but your just so ungrateful!" He hissed at her, his fur bristling with anger at his mate. His eyes glared at her, his suffix was named glare for a reason. His glares were scary, no doubt. His claws were still sheathed for he would never hurt his mate. Stormglare wasn't abusive. "Well, I do! Some pureblood, huh? Your bloodline is Obivously tainted! You have a deformed kit in this litter and in your last one! I highly doubt that both your mate's blood was tainted and I know for sure mine isn't." He stated.
"HOW DARE YOU!" Gorsebird raged, her eyes exploding with anger, "Don't you think I know my Tawnykit and Sweetwhisker are imperfect! Because I do! And, I don't need your mangy rabbit-brain to point that fact out me!" She snarled, her fur beginning to bristle, "And I know it's my fault and that I horrible mate and mother and that I don't deserve you or any tom-cat for that matter and....I'm sorry I really am."

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 02:47 PM.