Thread: Chatbox
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 01:17 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: Chatbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
I mean yeah, I guess that opens up more opportunities (if they are taking in applications) for people to have a go but at the same time...It annoys me slightly because these people got great roles that other people would do anything to get but then they don't commit and go inactive or decide to quit and it's kind of like...why? Why bother if you're just...you know what I mean? I know some people can't help it but...there's other people out there that would've liked to have that role and you just give up on it after you worked hard and best everyone else at getting it...I dunno just my thoughts and how I feel about that. I'm looking forward to (not in a mean way) Grousestar's death and AuroraFlame becoming leader.
Uh, not trying to be rude, but i feel you are throwing shade at me, because i lost my HR due to inactivity.

also, i think you are putting a bit to much weight on a site where we role play intelligent cats with tiny little communities.

Another thing, most people wouldn't 'do anything' for a HR, mine was a happy surprise, and me loosing it was an kinda annoying but okay thing.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends