View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Treefright flicked his tail,” Umm...I hunt and patrol the borders. What every warrior does.” He responded,” We did win for your information, but now that we ended, at the gathering which I may take you to soon, you understand you cannot attack Thunderclanners right. We ended the battle and also, patrolling the Thunderclan border, no attacking them for simply patrolling their border, if they insult you, don’t attack them either, they must strike first before we fight back. We aren’t allies with them, but we no longer are rivals either.” He replied calmly annoyed by the kit with an apprentice name.
Fallenpaw blinked and smiled wide " ok . So what's it like at the gathering ? And I guess you could say that were acquaintances with thunderclan. I just don't understand why the battle had to happen in the first place we've done nothing to them " she meowed standing up and shook her fur she never really liked thunderclan and thunder itself in general . She looked around a few times and scratched her ear eliciting a purr then she flicked her ears a few times and sat back down

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )