View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:50 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker nearly jumped out of his fur upon hearing the unfamiliar voice. His head quickly snapping to where he heard the noise. He was then pleasantly surprised to see... Birchthistle. Or at least that's what he thought the other tom-cat's name was. "Oh, uh hey there...umm my name's not actually Nimbletwitch it's Nimblewhisker." He clarified, not knowing if the tomcat had been seriously confused or just making fun of him.
Aspenburr dipped his head slightly. "Oh yes, Nimblewhisker. Very sorry about that mix up." He apologized quickly. His voice was cool and he felt at fault for mistaking the tom's name. Aspenburr hadn't been too social throughout his apprenticeship, not talking with many apprentices or warriors really. He just wanted to train and get through. That was his goal, and some might cal him ambitious for it. "I'm Aspenburr, a fairly new warrior. I must say I never talked with many cats. I was more focused on other things, so it is pleasant now to get out and be a bit more social without the stress of training now."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~