View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Treefright forced his fur to lie flat at the last comment of Fallenpaw,” They were hunting on our territory, and one of their warriors killed our deputy, the one before Onyxwhisper. You probably wouldn’t know him.” He shook out his fur,” We aren’t acquaintances of Thunderclan, more closer to neutrals. And we attacked their camp so yeah, both clans are pretty sour now.” Wow explaining battle to a kit is difficult.
Fallenpaw was wide eyed and her ears perked up she jumped up to her paws her mouth open in shock she felt that tingle of anger which rapidly turned into a flame she narrowed her eyes " those ...those mouse brains! If I were there I would have clawed one of the thunderclan warriors eyes out! Don't they know that they shouldn't be on our territory ??!! Key word our . They must have fleas in their brains to think we wouldn't notice and besides they aren't even fast enough to catch a rabbit any ways I Hope They Were Tought A Good Lesson!" she meowed her tone was full of anger her Green Eyes Full Of Furry She Shook Her Fur With A Tail Flick

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )