View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:46 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Aspenburr dipped his head slightly. "Oh yes, Nimblewhisker. Very sorry about that mix-up." He apologized quickly. His voice was cool and he felt at fault for mistaking the tom's name. Aspenburr hadn't been too social throughout his apprenticeship, not talking with many apprentices or warriors really. He just wanted to train and get through. That was his goal, and some might cal him ambitious for it. "I'm Aspenburr, a fairly new warrior. I must say I never talked with many cats. I was more focused on other things, so it is pleasant now to get out and be a bit more social without the stress of training now."
"It's fine I'd understand. Besides, it's kinda a surprise you got the 'Nimble' part since during my apprenticeship I went by umm... 'Sweetpaw'" He mumbled the end a bit, not really having a fun time remembering his past name, "But, I guess since you introduced yourself I might as well too, Aspenburr. I'm Nimblewhisker I'm a newish warrior as well and I'm kinda a chatterbox or... so I've been told." He chirped pleased to have maybe found a new friend in the clan.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 07:47 PM.