View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:56 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

She became awful flushed as both his paw and tail touched. Her whole back straightened out and her mouth pursed thoughtfully and her eyebrows knit together and she retracted as he did. “Pfft- I couldn’t ever be as graceful as o try to make others believe” she mused “I’m almost as clumsy as a badger! I’m surprised I’m not called badgerchaser!” she said jokingly her nose scrunching up as she laughed just a little bit. She retracted her tail and and curled it around her paws trying her hardest not to freak out or lean into him and purr or anything of the sort. So she just cooled up like a snake and cocked her head back gently. “Sounds fun, I wouldn’t mind walking” she said beneath her breath getting to her paws and stretching out quickly before glancing around the camp and than through the tunnel she had just come through “I- I uh- it’s- my- w- we sh- he- y- you...” she said eyes widening at the fact he had given her a sweet kick right on the cheek. Her paws shuffled nervously and her tail linked up behind her. In the inside her heat was drumming and her fear was as consistent as the beating of a humming birds wings. “It’s- f- fuh- fine”

He looks away thinking madly on what to do now?! He can tell she was embarrassed by how she was speaking and truly he thought it was adorable! But he couldn’t just go in and kiss the girl that’s a slap waiting to happen. What to do?!... suddenly he gets a idea. Purring happily he begins to stand up “ okay! Than.. first mind coming with me to the warriors den no one is there and I ... well I wish to confess something.. important to you badgerchaser” He Says with a soft smile “ unless you wish for me to confess while we walk? “ he asks softly with a happy big ol smile and a soft purr along with soft, warm eyes only for her and her alone. “ ... please if you wish.. to hear me out... I don’t want others .. teasing us when I say it.” He Says blushing a bit