View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:46 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
She got up to her paws and shook her fur blinking a few times with a tilt of her head " as in battles and stuff? " she asked her whiskers twitching at the thought of battle she imagined herself being in a center of a clearing a cat of a enemy clan charging towards her but the enemy cat was defeated in an blink of an eye she was standing on top of its body head held high a wide smile on her face. In reality she was smiling just as wide her tail flicking a few times she hadn't realized that her eyes were closed at the very thought .
Embershade purred half-heartedly. Cardinalkit wouldnt know what she was in for when her first battle starts, he knew. He was sad that she would have tolerance the hard way, but he knew that if he tried to explain to her the risks of fighting she either wouldn't understand or wouldn't take him seriously.

Embershade glanced back at his daughter. Her eyes were closed and a big smile was on her face. Her orange fur looked golden in the sunlight and her white fur shimmered like the fish in the river.

After admiring his adoptive daughter he nodded briskly,"Yes I mean fighting your battles," then he murmured,"You have no idea of the risks... You could get badly hurt,or even die..." As he murmured this under his breath, he averted his gaze, not wanting her to see the pain that flashed in his eyes for a second at the thought of losing her.

When he was sure it was gone he looked back at Cardinalkit, smiling. He tried to make the smiled look as whole-hearted as possible, but he wasn't sure how believable it was. All he could do was hope.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.