View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:10 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

The young apprentice,Squirrelpaw, followed Goldenstar and the rest of his Clan to the gathering. His puffy tail cover in curly fur flicked nervously at the tip. He was always nervous though, since he was a kit. Catching the secant of ThunderClan made his curly fur stand on end along his spine. Glancing back he spotted the group of ThunderClan warriors. His been eyes slightly narrowed mostly out of worry then hate. He swallowed hard and continued to follow his Clanmates to the Sea stones. This tom was skittish, always has been some Tess him say he should be a Kitty-pet others easy he shouldn't have been born witch was one thing that made him who he is today. He was nothing like his brother Minkpaw, brave, confident. He was the the exact opposite. Hearing Goldenstar's yowl to attack he almost fainted. We can attack at the full moon! He thought her heart racing and breath fast and shallow. Trying to swallow back his fear he followed his Clanmates into battle.

Open.

Deerfrost walked alone well as close to alone as she could get. The molly did really like sharing her company with anyone. This short tempered warrior only did her duties around camp, enjoying them but she's far from outgoing. She'd rather be doing apprentice duties then hang around her annoying Clanmates. Well not everyone was annoying but she'd rather not get close to anyone. When ThunderClan stopped suddenly beside ShadowClan she narrowed her pupils and flatten her ears slightly. What are we doing? She wondered peering over some Clanmates to see Passionblaze talking with Gildenstar and Haftgaze. She couldn't hear what they were saying from where she was in the back of the group. The ginger brown molly's thick bushy tail flicked back and fourth as she felt the tension of the cats around her. Passionblaze jumped at Goldenstar causing a fight to brake out between the two Clans. Letting out a hiss of both announce and frustration Deerfrost charged into battle. The molly could feel rain starting to fall getting harder every moment.

Closed

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 21st, 2018 at 08:38 PM.