View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:45 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Dusktalon raked her claws down the cats side. She grinned as she heard hunt screech. The warrior jumped onto his back and used her strength to pushed him away, only to attack again. At this point, her opponent seemed like he couldn't fight anymore. She flattened her ears and prepared to leap, but that was interrupted by another cat, a she-cat. Dusktalon glared at the cat. "Oh... I see... You don't want a fight?" She chuckled as she pricked her ears. "Well... This is a fight sweetie, you have to fight." She curled her tail underneath her chin and pulled it away. "Because if you don't, you'd be considered a coward!" Dusktalon lifted a paw and scratched Leaftail's shoulder. "Its fight or die. Which will you choose?" She mewed with a dark glare.
"Wait, p-please!" Leaftail's eyes were wide with fear as the cat advanced on her. "Don't fight!" She waited as the other cat scrambled to his feet and escaped before continuing. "What about StarClan? What about the Gathering? Just don't fight tonight, please!"

Her pulse faltered as the other cat bore down on her. Leaftail's shoulder throbbed painfully, a vivid reminder that she wouldn't stand a chance against the ShadowClan cat in a fight. Oh, StarClan, she thought, terrified. I'm going to die here! She backed away from the shecat, desperate to put some space between her and those merciless claws.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit