View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:00 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Cardinalkit sighed in relief and nodded in acknowledgement of what he told her her tail swished a few times and finished her mouse licking her lips and whiskers then she licked her paws to make sure they were clean . She thought about her siblings she didn't mind having a big family it made her feel that she was in a group all of her own ! But they were warriors not kits so it made her feel out of line so to speak . She looked around at the group's again but they seemed to be less then before she looked over at the horizon which the sun was half way above it causing a smear of Orange from its sides signaling her that it was just about the end of the day her brown eyes shined as the sun was setting . She liked it when it did that it for one reminded her of her own pelt and it looked so beautiful to her. She yawned and looked at her dad " hey dad do you think I'll ever be as good of a warrior as my siblings ? " she asked with a tilt of her head
Embershade nodded, surprised,"Of course! You and Fidgetkit will catch up to them in your own time!" He reassured her. He didn't know why she had thought, even for a second, that she wouldn't.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.