View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Embershade finished the mouse and got up. He lay next to Cardinalkit, trying to comfort her and lowered his head to her,"Well, the reality is that you're smaller. But Cardinalkit, you won't be for long. And when you're finally just as big or maybe even bigger than your siblings me, your mother, and all the rest of your siblings will be there to cheer you on. So don't worry about it. Enjoy being a playful and adventurous kit while you can! Because like I said, it won't last much longer, before long your freedom will be second to none and you'll be stuck checking the elders for ticks. Trust me, I know," Embershade shivered and laughed. Then he looked into his gpdaughter's eyes earnestipy and he felt love sweet up even more in his chest. Sometimes he felt he had too much love because of his family, and this was one of those times. Embershade slowed his breathing, hoping that his chest wouldn't burst. His chest ached from the strain of love swelling, Ugh! Why do I have to have so much love for my family! he thought to himself angrily, and slightly amused. He waited to see Cardinalkit's reaction to his words, hoping he had helped her in some way, even if that way was small.
Cardinalkit looked at her father as he spoke and instantly calmed down and felt better she had a smile on her face as well what he said did help she purred and rest her chin on one of her father's paws and continued to smile
" ok dad and sorry it's just one of the things that make me angry " she meowed and yawned feeling exhaustion take over she stood up and stretched shaking her fur " can we go to the nursery im tired " she meowed and she did sound tired as well

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )