View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:20 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Going deeper [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
“Sure, come on in.” Marie called, her voice softened slightly. She turned to Tobias and helped him up, studying the marks on his neck before locking her gaze with his. “Try not to antagonize Lucifer further.” She reprimanded him gently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@hiraeth @.:Blue Wishes:. @Broken Madness @Incandescence

Tobias grumbled as he lay straight on his back hands on his throat as his tongue began to loosen its plugging up in his airways. He grumbled and rolled onto his side closing his eyes in agony. “S- suh- suh- sometimes I think I’m re- really getting to him” he said with another choked laugh with a tinge or attempted humour. Than he rolled onto his stomach she his forehead was against the floor when a gentle knock at the door alerted him. He rolled back into his back and propped himself up on his shoulders looking at the door.

“Crew? Can I come in? I’m here to check your measurements and get your suits layered!” came a timid call from just outside the door.

Eventually Lucifer comes back after a few moments to himself he was more calm however he held a dress in his hand. He looks at Marie and begins to walk up to her “ I know this random but do you perhaps like dresses?” He asks calmly as he looks at Tobias “ See me in my room later on I know I used a bit too much force on you so I can get rid of The pain and bandage that up for you so it can heal and feel a bit better again forgive me. “ he says now speaking like the doctor he was. “ however I’m curious-“ he begins to step forward holding Tobias hand suddenly observing his skin a bit “ ... Do you bruise easily? Have any disorders for example Hemophilia? “ he asks calmly as he let’s go of his hand. “ any iron deficiencies? Or anything else I should know to be more careful in the future. I didn’t mean to hurt you and forgive me for doing so but please tell me if you feel any unusual headaches, dizziness, or just lost of balance? I have some meds to help out and if this place is as high tech as it says. I can probably check if I did some damage to your brain or skull though I don’t think it was hard enough to do any big damage but still on the safe side.” He says as he observes the marks he made “ .... may I?”