View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:00 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quinoa slowly clawed through the brambles, and emerged onto the other side of the trees. The fire roared behind her, only a few foxlengths from the woods. She could smell smoke drifting angrily into the forest, and Quinoa once again tossed over the chances in her mind. She heard howling from the fire, and she swore one was Hades. I shouldn’t have left! Her mind yelled. She knew so many cats were still in the structure, including that gray tom. What about Cress, or Shadow? Or his followers? His followers had been away from the school house, but Hades, her, and his other mates had been. She darted through a holly bush, and peered back at the wreckage. The fire was slowly catching onto the meadow grass, but was being put out quickly by the slight rain shower. The big fire wasn’t. She fought the itch in her paws to run back, but she knew what was better for her. Her paw was throbbing, blood trickling down, and her burns stung wildly. She backed slowly into the undergrowth, then emerged back into the meadow. She stayed down though, but if anyone came out she would help them. She would keep atleast half her promise to Hades.

(Trying to build up her character, she is right now fighting with a lot of indecision as a current phase, and switches from insanely brave to a huge coward when confronted with danger. :3)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!