View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:07 AM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather walked up to her, his eyes narrowed, head held high and tail tip flicking. “I hope you learned your lesson.” He meowed. “This is why you shouldn’t fight full grown warriors, mouse-brain.” He glanced around at the fighting cats. “Now that you can’t run, you’re stuck here. And there’s nothing you can do about it!” He growled, thrusting his muzzle into her face, so close that their noses almost touched. “Now what, stupid apprentice. You’re alone, no one to defend you. I could kill you if I truely wanted, I’m sure you know this already. So, what will you do? Keep fighting, despite the broken paw, or try to limp away?”
Shallowpaw looked up at him, truly terrified. “I can’t limp... I can’t fight...
Why did Skyfeather do this to her? She wanted to flay him alive for what he did, but then she remembered her hopes of being a medicine cat and started to cry. “This wouldn’t have happened... if I was a medicine cat... My true dream... I didn’t want to be a warrior apprentice...” She shook her head to clear his thoughts. “You know what you’ve done, right? Now I can’t even be a warrior, let alone a medicine cat. Im finished. I’m done.” She meowled, her crying growing harder.

Click the eggs!