View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:59 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow smirked as she saw that her attack had succeded. She tried to pretend that it was no surprise, but she was worried about how her strength would hold up with the mud and slippery rain. She nodded as heard the other cat's words, Mmhm, Hon. Not gonna cry, huh? Surprising. You know, I might go easy on you if you cry." She rolled her eyes and felt the unstable ground beneath her paws. This was a horrible time to be fighting, and she guessed there would be tremendous losses on both sides. And I won't be one of them, she reassured herself. Steadying herself, she stood square in front of Mistwing. Nightshadow was scared that they would lose cats to the weather and ShadowClan wouldn't win, but Nightshadow had to have faith in her clan that they would win. Attacks running through her head, she thought quickly about the validity of each one. She then decided that if she knocked the other cat down and gave her a few good swipes the ThunderClan cat would run away, or at least beg for mercy. Thinking about this, she suddenly she leaped straight ahead with her paws out in front of her.
Mistwing snarled in frustration as she skidded to the ground. The look of certainty and victory that glinted in Nightshadow's eyes enraged her. Mistwing, who had never been certain about anything in her life aside from the fact she would never have something to lose, was going to be defeated by this simple Shadowclan cat. Anger surged within her, and when she saw Nightshadow leap towards her once again, Mistwing made a risky move. She flipped onto her back, revealing her belly, knowing with the speed that Nightshadow's moved at she wouldn't have enough time to gather herself to her paws. Mistwing's favourite move in battle had always been to go for her opponents stomach, and now that Nightshadow's victory was almost already ensured, the last thing Mistwing could use in her battle was her recklessness. Mistwing kicked her paws in the air, claws flexing as Nightwing soared towards her. Her icy eyes shone fiercely through a pelt matted almost entirely in mud. This was Mistwing testing Nightshadow's resolve. If she committed to her attack, Nightshadow could either give or recieve a potentially life-threatening wound.

[OOC: cut her up, sis! also, sorry for the late reply my dog has been really sick so I've been looking after her]
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.