View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 08:56 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( This will be short, Sorry ! ))

Goldenstar had begun to feel raindrops beat down on him, nothing crazy yet, but downpour certainly wasn’t far away. He scowled when he missed the she-cat, but didn’t let that discourage him. It was up to him to try to make up for the uncalled order to attack he had released, but there was no way he could make this up. He was trying his best to not call himself stupid, almost dodging her, before feeling a weight slam into him, now trying to push her off him, preparing to rake his claws across her stomach.
Sweetfawn struggled to keep herself from siding off of him, digging her claws into his pelt with a powerful grip. She was younger and much less experienced, though, and as he faked his claws down her soft stomach fur, asharp yowl of pain cut trough her. The female wrenched herself away, her belly wounds dripping from his marks. It wasn't so horrible that she would have to run away, but the pain was nauseating. As she faced the ShadowClan leader, her thoughts raced a mile a minute. "Why did you attack us on the night of a gathering?" She three the question out with no intent of backing up any retort, she had wildly thought of something to buy her a few crucial seconds before attacking again, and this was the first thing she thought of.