View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 09:40 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

“Oh... That’s too bad.” Snowbranch painfully remembered her upbringing. Her mother, a rouge, had given birth to her with a cat named Rowanbranch from Skyclan. When her mother believed her kit to be raised better with her father, she left her with Skyclan. Her father had already died, and Snow had been found by a patrol off the edge of the territory. Renamed Snowkit, she had been born clanner, only finding her heritage not a blockage in her path towards being the best Skyclan Warrior there ever was. “I used to imagine I had siblings, and I used to pretend I would play mossball with them.” She mused to Goldenpaw.
Snowbranch found it ironic that Goldenpaw didn’t have a mentor. Snowbranch, much like the yellow furred apprentice, hadn’t had a mentor either for a long while. Snowbranch sat down in a more comfortable spot, purring at the calm company of the small apprentice. The moon arched over the sky, and the leaders had begun the gathering. But where’s Thunderclan and Shadowclan? she wondered.

@Flameleaf is it okay if Dovepaw joins?

@Patch o’ Prickles

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; February 25th, 2018 at 09:43 AM.