View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:30 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw narrowed her eyes with a smirk, not believing the other apprentice for a moment what she said that whatever it was could wait. She decided to casually call her bluff. "Go on then," she said simply. With that, the apprentice began busily grooming her pelt, staying right where she was so she could see what Flashpaw did next.
And with that, the molly set off back to her nest. She was not going to give the she-cat the satisfaction of- then she remembered exactly what she was doing. Flashpaw was going to Branchpaw’s grave. It’s not like the Vixenpaw would be interested in coming with her. She would simply say what she was going to do, and the finicky feline would leave out of boredom. So, with that, the truly emotionless molly turned around and looked the other apprentice dead in the eye. “Okay, fine, you can come with me. I’m going to my best friend’s grave. Sounds like such a fun adventure, doesn’t it.” Shouldering past her, she continued down the slight decline towards a flat area of grassland. In daylight, it had rays of sunshine spilling over it, but now, in the nighttime? It was plain and boring to most. To her, even with barely being able to see, it was the most special place on earth to her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯