Thread: Star Wars RP
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Haha you know what I mean...relax, I'm only joking around. Come on stop being a baby and let's go! Sje marched forwards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Rolen followed them deciding to let his siblings explore and if they needed anything he would help. He kept his arms crossed in a comfortable manner and retained a bright smile.

Vonar was busy causing problems for other people and creatures. He ended up stealing a necklace on accident and now had the authorities chasing him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(XD OMG VONAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN?! HOW DO YOU STEAL A NECKLACE BY ACCIDENT?! XD XD XD I swear...)

Abigail now started skipping, then jogging, then running as the cantina became closer and closer with every step. Then out of the corner of her blue eyes she saw Vonar, running, flailing his arms around, shouting. Then Abigail saw what he was running from and wished so badly that she had just ignored it. Abigail stopped and followed behind the authorities chasing her friend. "Hey, excuse me! What seems to be the problem?" She asked, making her voice sound slightly posh and she stood up straight to make herself seem taller.
Owen followed Abigail. "I wonder how that happened...", he sighed, watching as authorities chased Vonar.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif