View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit rolled out of her moss as a beam of sunlight sliced through the nursery, forcing her eyes open. She hissed in annoyance and reluctantly climbed to her feet. Why does it have to be light so early? she groused.

Oh well. She couldn't exactly go back to sleep. Leapkit stretched her legs, her tail bushing. She took a few steps forward--and suddenly collided with something on the den floor.

She leaped up with a snarl, her leg stinging. "Watch out, mouse-brain!" Leapkit growled, her tail lashing. She almost walked away, her ears flat with annoyance, before she caught a glance of the kit's face. I don't know her she realized, wincing with embarrassment.

"Um...." Leapkit fidgeted with her paws. She wasn't used to apologizing much. "Sorry, I guess. I didn't know who you were."
@Patch o' Prickles
Silentkit was quietly napping when a jostle awakened her. Soon after, she heard a hiss, an then "mouse-brain." Same for you! Cats these days... She stumbled onto her feet, a small ebbing pain in her hip. Looking towards the noise with narrowed eyes, she saw another kit. Seeing her face soften suddenly, she knew what was going on in her head. Another apology. After the kit finished apologizing, Silentkit sighed. "Well, there's nothing keeping you here. As you were," she declared with a tone of authority. It was absolutely unbearable dealing with all the kits in the nursery, always clumsy and irritating. She just ignored them for the most part, but, yes, she was guilty of delighting in the occasional snide remark. At least I have my sister.
Waffle.