View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
I'm sorry it's late and so short x.x I'm in the process of moving!~
Cleo's eyes widened and fur stood up, looking at Chestnutsplash with surprise as she felt his tail snake around her. She immediately blinked the surprise away, a sly look on her face. "Well in time I might tell you what I mean by I would have had a clan name." She mused. She wasn't quite ready to spill her guts on her past, her history. The feline flicked her tail up, hitting the tom's nose. "And as far as spending time with you and you teaching me how to fish." She looked him up and down, excitement swimming through her veins. It was quite interesting that this brute, so serious about getting her off RiverClan territory has now asked to spend more time with her. She leaped away from his tail and lightly ran her tail along his spine. She padded towards the RiverClan border. "Come to this same spot tomorrow to find out" She purred looking over her shoulder with a smirk on her face.
[It's alright! Just respond whenever you have time <3]

A little flicker of merriment came upon the ginger cat's expression. It was almost as if he could feel her fur sticking up. Which made it all the more enjoyable. It either annoyed her, or she was soaking in the moment. The expression on her face was hard to tell, but her actions told another hint. In turn, he smirked, ''And, here I thought we were becoming friends.'' Her life was private; he understood that. Apart of him was nosy and wanted to pry the information from her, but all too quickly she redirected his attention to when she flicked her tail to hit his nose. Chestnutsplash wiggled his nose, almost about to tease, but that would had been embarrassing. Chestnutsplash did not like to embarrass himself, so what would had came out as a sneeze, instead became him clearing his throat. His pale green eyes looked towards his target, puffing out his chest in a proud manner once he seen that she was looking him up and down. Chestnutsplash knew, as arrogant as he was, that no she cat could resist his charms. From any place. Confidence was the key to fascination in his opinion. All too soon, the she cat jumped away from his embrace. Chestnutsplash had covered his paws with his tail, tilting his head, and giving Cleo an 'eyebrow'. Is she toying with me? Chestnutsplash knew he couldn't trust an ex-syndicate cat. Those felines were sneaky as they were devious. Chestnutsplash watched as the she cat began walking away. ''Ai! You better not stand me up!'' He called after her, standing to his paws and lashing his tail side to side. Once she was out of sight, Chestnutsplash turned back to the river. He might as well hunt again since he gave away his meal to another cat. Apart of him knew it was worth it because no matter how fierce a warrior could be, Chestnutsplash had a heart. He just hoped he didn't put his trust in the wrong cats.