View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow rolled her eyes at Mistwing's words and snickered, "whatever you say, Dear. If you're that insecure about yourself that it makes you feel better to say that to me, go right ahead." Her eyes glanced at the cats Mistwing was gesturing towards and when she turned her head back, she saw Mistwing lunging towards her. Nightshadow scrambled back, knowing she would be able to avoid the blow. She squeezed her eyes shut in that split second, but no bite from Mistwing came. Her eyes fluttered open and she reeled back, Mistwing's jaws snapping so close to her face that she could feel the molly's breath on her nose. Suddenly Mistwing slipped and fell, falling clumsily on the ground. Nightshadow bristled at the thought of Mistwing's attempted kill. She snarled and leaped forward, landing in front of Mistwing. She held the other cat down with one paw and waved her claws tauntingly in front of Mistwing's face, gloating that the other cat could do nothing about this. She drew her arm to the side and reached forward to draw her claws against Mistwing's neck.

(OOC: Got it. @Owl should knock Nightshadow away now, and that will move her claws to Mistwing's eyes.)
@Beau @Radler

Rowanblaze tumbled over onto his back and looked up in slight shock at Halfgaze. Then, Rowanblaze growled at Halfgaze, "I don't know what I'm talking about?" He snarled lifting up his lips revealing his sharp canines. "I think you're wrong." But before Halfgaze could do anything, he saw just behind Halfgaze, Mistwing was pinned down by Nightshadow. Growling, the tom kicked the deputy off with all of his might, throwing her to the side. "Shadowclan trash..." He growled as he leaped knocking Nightshadow away, causing her to miss Mistwings throat but claw her eye. Rowanblaze, at the time, didnt realize what happened. He simply leaped onto Nightshadow and swiping at her muzzle with his claws now completely unsheathed, his claws penetrating her cheek deeply.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!