View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:47 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Creampaw laid strached out in the week leaf bear sun. It felt good on the molly's tried color pelt, the nice wormth of it just soaked into her. Letting out a slight sigh she placed her head between her paws. To be honest she was a bit bord her mentor was busy or something and Snowpaw seamed to be out hunting or something.
So, she was just going to lay in the sun hoping something would happen. The molly's fluffy tail flicked back and fourth, which seamed to happen a lot.

(Oh my that is so short.)
Adderpaw was walking out of the apprentice's den, yawning and stretching himself out, the young tom was definitively tall for his age, he looked 13 moons when he was actually 8 moons old, his green hues scanned the clearing before landing on Creampaw, he smiled and slowly made his way over to the she-cat, he dipped his head respectfully as he made it over to her. "Hello, Creampaw." He mewed softly, settling down close to her and licking his white paw before running it over his ear. "Dear StarClan, I rarely sleep this much, normally I'm awake before sun-high, but I guess all that hunting really did a lot on me yesterday." He said "So, how are you?" The tabby asked as he tunred his gaze towards the other apprentice.

((Sorry if it's short, I'm pretty tired.))