View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:23 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Clouded green eyes locked on the figure ahead of her, Larkpaw couldn't help the grin that rugged at her lips. She hadn't gone training in a while, and she was excited to finally be able to improve her skills and abilities. The tortoiseshell molly carries her cranium high, tail twitching every now and then. The drizzle cascading through the moorland was somewhat relaxing, not off putting in the slightest. She actually quite enjoyed the weather, it made her feel a sense of freedom. Although, she could see why some longer-haired cats would dislike it.
"I'm here, Harrierclaw." She responded back, shredding a few ferns underneath her as the apprentice tossed her bodice forwards in an attempt to quicken her pace. Despite barely knowing the tom, she had put her trust into him already. Hopefully she could prove herself underneath his teachings.
The grey and white tabby flicked his ears nonchalantly as raindrops pooled in the creases. Cool water tickled and dripped down under his fur and made him fluff up occasionally, coarse coat keeping him relatively dry in comparison to some of the completely drenched cats he watched returning back to the safety of the gorse camp. When the familiar voice of his new apprentice called out over the drizzle, Harrierclaw swing his head back around to look over his other shoulder. His face was rather austere, but a glint and arching of his eyes betrayed his expression, happy to see the tortoiseshell molly.

"Alright, good morning." He chuffed with a hint of a smile, following her with his eyes as she sped up and then came to an abrupt stop nearby. "Sorry about the weather, but it's a bit past our control... Today will be pretty easygoing; I'd like to see how well you can control yourself while sprinting on such uneven earth." Harrierclaw lifted a forepaw and motioned across the muddy training moor. "I'll be following behind you, and when we get to the other end of the moor we can work on stances." He gave a taut nod and got to his paws, letting Larkpaw decide when to begin.