View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:52 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar let out a laugh, before trying to avoid Fireflare's paw. He failed of course and took the shove with an over-dramatic stumble. Giving the other warrior a playful growl, he moved quickly to swat his ears like a kitten before darting towards the entrance, slowly down halfway through camp. "Secret spot in the territory to get jumped, it is!" he joked, matching Fireflare's pace now to follow him more efficiently. Deep down, Blazingstar knew that being in the territory or leaving it meant they risk meeting enemies. Just the two of them wouldn't be able to manage like that, especially when half of ThunderClan wanted them dead. Actually, they wanted him dead. Well, he wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon so they would be stuck with WindClan breathing over their shoulder for a while.
"Ah of course, I forget that Snowstar was so defensive over anything, im sure anything we did would want them to want us dead." he let our a mrrow of laughter at the thought. he followed blazingstar on their way our of the clearing and through the entrance. a territory wasnt as big of risk as beyond it was. atleast in their territory they could have an agrument against someone and protect their land, beyond that was nature and faiths call. it had been awhile since fireflare had done anything, and with all the drama going on he needed a breather.
[go ahead n post in the territory!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Surprise was an understatement to describe exactly what Jaypaw was feeling as another WindClanner - a warrior, rather - approached him in a positive manner. It was a rare occasion that such joy was expressed when interacting with the apprentice that for a brief moment his content expression faltered. Who was this warrior, and why was he speaking as if Jaypaw hadn't been the most talked about cat just a few moons ago? Curiously, he turned his head so he could get a better look at Larkfall, his happy demeanor and bouncy step telling Jaypaw it couldn't just be him causing it. Perhaps he's just happy, he thought to himself, a concept he had a hard time believing in so soon after a tragic battle that had left many injured, and a few even dead. "T-That's perfectly alright," he replied, concealing his shock once more with a smile and a courteous dip of his head. "I'm Jaypaw, by the way. And you are?" He'd seen the warrior around, but didn't quite know each cat by name.

As he waited for the answer from his new companion, Jaypaw's mind couldn't help but wander to the other warriors of the Clan. Was the a possible turning point? Had his decision to stay out of the battle increased the likelihood of his Clanmates trusting him? Or, perhaps it had the opposite effect, and this was only a cover that Larkfall had - once ripped away, he would sneer at Jaypaw, threatening to shred his pelt "into a million little fluff pieces" like others had when discussing his heritage. That thought made him a bit cautious of why this WindClan warrior had approached him, but it had been a long time since Jaypaw had been greated kindly by a warrior other than his father. I'll take what I can get, and offer the benefit of the doubt he thought to himself, his expression not betraying his thoughts. Just like how I would want.
this tom seemed almost hesitant at first, or maybe larkfall was reading him wrong. cuckoosnarl had always told him he was bad at that. "My names Larkfall! ill let you call me Lark, though, if youd like." he smiled kindly before settling himself down next to jaypaw. he was still a reasonable space away to not make the other uncomfortable. he of all cats knew what it was like to have your space violated without consent. "Sometimes after times like this i like to wander around the camp and check in on people." he admitted. well, most of the time he was permitted only to the clearing by his mate, cuckoosnarl. whether it was just to be controlling or making sexist comments about how he couldnt handle it. he was a male no matter what he was born with or what cuckoosnarl thought, but that didnt change his opinion. larkfall knew if he disobeyed him hed be punished. physically. by him. so instead he would make other cats days. "I know its a gloomy time for everyone. there are deaths and injuries," he mewed, looking towards the ground for amoment before bringing his gaze back up to jaypaw,"were a clan that can be here for eachother, you know?"