View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 04:32 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
Silentkit was quietly napping when a jostle awakened her. Soon after, she heard a hiss, an then "mouse-brain." Same for you! Cats these days... She stumbled onto her feet, a small ebbing pain in her hip. Looking towards the noise with narrowed eyes, she saw another kit. Seeing her face soften suddenly, she knew what was going on in her head. Another apology. After the kit finished apologizing, Silentkit sighed. "Well, there's nothing keeping you here. As you were," she declared with a tone of authority. It was absolutely unbearable dealing with all the kits in the nursery, always clumsy and irritating. She just ignored them for the most part, but, yes, she was guilty of delighting in the occasional snide remark. At least I have my sister.
Leapkit stared, her mouth hanging open. Who is this kit? she wondered. She'd never heard anyone speak so... fancily. "Sorry?" she repeated. She wasn't sure what she should do now. This is awkward. Without noticing, she had shredded the moss between her paws.

To Leapkit's surprise, she actually felt bad about hurting the other cat. She looked longingly at the blue sky outside, then back at the cat. Oh well, she thought, sighing. I don't have anyone to play with anyway.

"Uh... can I make it up to you... or something?" she offered, refusing to meet her eyes awkwardly. "I mean... if you don't have anyone to play with."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit