View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Beau @Radler

Rowanblaze tumbled over onto his back and looked up in slight shock at Halfgaze. Then, Rowanblaze growled at Halfgaze, "I don't know what I'm talking about?" He snarled lifting up his lips revealing his sharp canines. "I think you're wrong." But before Halfgaze could do anything, he saw just behind Halfgaze, Mistwing was pinned down by Nightshadow. Growling, the tom kicked the deputy off with all of his might, throwing her to the side. "Shadowclan trash..." He growled as he leaped knocking Nightshadow away, causing her to miss Mistwings throat but claw her eye. Rowanblaze, at the time, didnt realize what happened. He simply leaped onto Nightshadow and swiping at her muzzle with his claws now completely unsheathed, his claws penetrating her cheek deeply.
Nightshadow howled in pain as the other cat clawed at her face. She stumbled back and away from Mistwing and shook her head, surprised. "You made me miss! Idiot ThunderClan cats, they just can't keep to themselves, can they? Always in other cats' business that they have no right to interfere with," Nightshadow exclaimed. She began circling Rowanblaze, now extremely irritated. She growled and glanced over to Mistwing, who was lying limp on the ground. Fury raged inside her as she turned to Rowanblaze. In her mind, Mistwing was fair game because she had attempted to kill Nightshadow. Rowanblaze interfering didn't seem fair to her, and she extended her claws to the max. "You mouse-brain! She was mine to kill!" Nightshadow shouted, anger simmering. Snarling, she bared her teeth and put her body weight into a swipe aimed at Rowanblaze's throat.
@Beau