View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail gazed at Berryfang and nodded."It is very hard to take to know that my parents have abandonned me, I don't even have a reason, so I try to find one." He admitted, wrapping his tail around his paws as he gazed at the river. "Others try to see me as one of them, but I'm not a Riverclanner like you all are, well, taking out the cats that have joined while bbeing loners or kittypets." He mewed, but as he heard her, he gave a smile, he was doing his best among the clan, but her sudden reaction as he told her that he couldn't swim much kinda shocked him, he had been told the same thing before, but putting things into words was easier than putting it into action. "Yeah, for you, because unlike a pure blooded Riverclanner, your fur helps you, it doesn't make you sink, so, for example, I have to support twice the weight you have to in order to swim, so I get tired quicker while you just keep on swimming, I hope you understand...." He sighed and nodded. "I'm just doing my best to help my clanmates." He mewed, finally giving her another smile, he leaned down and took a bite out of the fish.
berryfang tilted her head her ears flattened a bit then whent back up doesn't have a reason?? she twitched her whiskers " making friends and having others who love you for who your are and being alive plus being loyal to a clan isn't a good enough reason for you?salmontail if that isn't a good reason then I don't know what is. Just be glad that you have friends that stand by you no matter what even if things get tough. And who knows you may have gained another friend today " she meowed with a smile she hoped that salmontail had friends and if he didn't well she will be glad to be his first friend.
" yeah sorry I'm not great at explaining things " she meowed with a nervous chuckle

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )