View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:25 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
berryfang tilted her head her ears flattened a bit then whent back up doesn't have a reason?? she twitched her whiskers " making friends and having others who love you for who your are and being alive plus being loyal to a clan isn't a good enough reason for you?salmontail if that isn't a good reason then I don't know what is. Just be glad that you have friends that stand by you no matter what even if things get tough. And who knows you may have gained another friend today " she meowed with a smile she hoped that salmontail had friends and if he didn't well she will be glad to be his first friend.
" yeah sorry I'm not great at explaining things " she meowed with a nervous chuckle
Salmontail shook his head. "That's not what I meant, Berryfang, I was talking about how I had no reason as to why my parents have abandonned me, because I know they aren't dead." The Riverclanner mewed, this was what was hard to swallow, that he wasn't good enough for his family, because his brothers and sisters, those he remembered, hadn't been abandonned like him, so if he was to meet them, it would probably turn into a fight. "I don't have many friends in RiverClan to be honest, maybe three, not more." He admitted and gazed at her. "Well, I wouldn't mind another friend to be honest, those I have are always busy." He added and smiled over at the she-cat. "Well, you're not that bad at explaining either." He purred.