View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
She flicked her ears then huffed her eyes narrowed and her tail stopped swishing and flicked he doesn't like to do anything exciting !! she thought enraged she felt like throwing a tantrum . Fallenpaw stomped the ground with her right paw and huffed again " I want to go see if we can find a foxes sent ! It's called having an adventure , what's wrong treefright? Afraid of foxes too?? " she meowed tauntingly even though it would probably anger her mentor and have her do two or three days of helping the elders with ticks . She can be defiant at times . She ignored what treefright said as she looked down the left of the border
He snarled and chased after her,” You will not. I’m your mentor. Think of it like you temporary parent, bossing you around until you become a warrior!” He hissed,” If you behave you’ll become a warrior sooner!” He yowled growling annoyed at the kit he was training she wants adventure. I’ll show her the other two borders or show her how to hunt or self-defense. Maybe a fun adventure is apprentice duties.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here