View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice blinked at the elder with slight surprise at their words, glancing back at her mentor who was observing from a nearby location. “Oh, Raspberrybubble? No, no. I’m not in trouble or anything, don’t worry.” She mewed with a kindhearted purr rumbling from her throat, “She’s watching me because I’m being assessed to finally achieve my warrior name. I just have to practice caring for other cats before I can do so.” Newtpaw explained the situation to Fallowbreeze, hoping that the elder would understand. From the smile that she showed only moments before, the munchkin already had good feeling about all of this already. “Would you be okay if I checked for fur for ticks or burs?” The brown-furred female asked with politeness in her tone, knowing that she shouldn’t start her duties before asking first - it would just be plain rude and a wreck of privacy if treated otherwise.
Rasberrybubble gave a nod of approval, she’s doing well and I’d give her a 100 so far...

Fallowbreeze chuckled,” My, what an interesting thing. When I was an apprentice, thte apprentices never had to do apprentice duties to get the warrior name as an assesment, and when I mentored apprentices, I never made them do it.” She chuckled swishing her fur in amusement,” Yeah sure, feel free to. They probably are on my back.” She meowed happily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here