Thread: Star Wars RP
View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2018, 01:47 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
"But I didn't take it! It was on the counter in the store and I was just trying to get Abigail something. So I set some money down on the table amd left. Then they started chasing me!" His voice was totally innocent and he made big eyes at the three of them.

Rolen rolled his eyes and stood behind the two of his siblings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Handing them the money would've been a better idea, since they probably had no idea you were trying to pay for the necklace...", Owen muttered.
Abigail calmed down. Vonar's story actually made some sense. "Owen's right, you could've. Or it's possible you may have miscounted and gave the wrong amount of money...or, if the necklace was just on the counter, perhaps you should've asked about it. It looks pretty expensive. Maybe it wasn't for sale or it was reserved for someone else?" she paused for a moment, seeing how disappointed Vonar was. She went over and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "But that's lovely of you to get me something. Thank you. I'll talk to the owner and see what his side of the story was. Perhpas we can come to an agreement?" She offered.