View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2018, 04:05 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"S-she's f-fine." Gorsebird sniffled feeling even more exhausted then before and letting out a soft mew, "Sweetling, w-will you get m-me a few po-ppy seeds? I'm really t-tired and just can't seem to s-sleep without them, and, could you also pick us up s-something different from the f-fresh-kill pile? This mouse is scaring me." She said, curling herself into a ball, "A-and then when you get ba-ck maybe we can c-cuddle and talk about k-kitten names? I-i know it ea-rly but I want to tell you some in case something happens to me."
"Of course." He purred, not minding at all. Stormglare turned around, heading out the nursery. Glad to change the subject without any problems. Soon after some time he returned with two poppy seeds and a thrush. It wasn't a lapwing, sure but it could do right? It was a bird, anyway. He settled down next to her once again, setting the herbs and prey down. Stormglare rest his head on his paws, gazing fondly up at his mate. "Nothing will happen to you, okay?" He meowed to her, reassuring the queen. "So, what names were you thinkin? I'm pretty sure all of mine are probably.. a mousebrain's name." He chuckled. They needed some amusement in their life, specially now. Stormglare wasn't a jokester but he tried to lighten the dark mood.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc