View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail quickly caught up with the she-cat and made his way next to her, gazing down at her and smiling behind the fish he held in his jaws, before gazing over at his clanmates, even at his age, he still found it pretty weird, he was used to be on his own back then, and even if his training had been rushed, he had still managed to make it into a fine warrior, a strong one too, but he never laughed or bragged because he was taller or faster, if he was like this, it was because he didn't have a Riverclanner's blood, and maybe he was quicker on the ground than most of them, but he could barely swim. As he heard her question, he placed his fish in the fresh-kill pile before shaking his head. "No, I don't, and I don't have anyone to look after, not even an apprentice..." The tom admitted.
as she set the fish in the pile she frowned and flicked her tail. Surely he would have an adoptive mother or some one! She flicked her ears as well she sighed she shook her head and sat beside him and looked at him " I am sorry ... " She meowed then looked down
" but I bet that one day you will get an apprentice your great at giving tips and your a kind tom . Most toms I see are brutes or arrogant or selfish . Your none of that. If that helps " she meowed she smiled and looked at salmontail her brown eyes shining

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )