View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The youth’s ears twitched to Fallowbreeze’s words as she spoke of what it was like to be an elder. Newtpaw had to admit that it sounded like a boring, lonely rank from what the older shecat said, but she waited for the other female to finishing speaking before she would put in her own two cents about the subject. Meanwhile, the brown-furred munchkin proceeded to pick out some ticks that she found burrowing into the elder’s backfur and it made her wonder how many other apprentices came in here to tend to the elderly cats of Shadowclan - was she the first in a long time? She was unsure, but she also didn’t ask because she feared it would be seen as rude. “I can only imagine how bothersome the kittens can be at times.” Newtpaw murmured, her tail twitching as she remembered her own sour experiences of being in the nursery long ago, but she wouldn’t dwell too much on that now. “Perhaps, even after we are done here today, I can come around for a visit now and then, keep you company to make sure you don’t get too bored.” The apprentice offered this in a low tone, trying to be kind since this elder was showing her such nice and friendly means. “I don’t have many friends anymore since the flood that destroyed our camp long ago, so I’ll have a lot of free time once I become a warrior aside from patrols and whatnot.”
She flicked her tail,” That’d be nice some company that’s not kits. After all most the other elders sleep most the day.” She meowed. It was true after all, she never did get on a cat later for being annoying as a kitten, that’s what kittens do.

Raspberrybubble sat impressed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here