View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:13 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird roughly tugged on the tomcat's tail letting out a few elongated sniffles as she did so, "N-no! D-don't go I'm scared, S-stormy! I don't want to be left alone!" She pleaded, letting out soft whimpers as what felt like claws pierced her stomach, "Don't go, please! I'm sure the pain and fever will pass I just need some rest." She mewed, not believing it but, at the same time not willing to let the tom cat leave her side for even a moment.
Almost instantly he returned to his spot, settling back down next to her. "Okay, I won't. I won't leave you. Get some rest, for me now then." Stormglare licked her forehead, entwining his tail with her. Hoping that she would feel better soon. What if she was sick? He didn't want that. Not to mention his tail kind of hurt now. His poor tail. Stormglare nuzzled her, she'll be okay. She said it herself, anyway. Surely Gorsebird would tell him if she felt sick. The grey tom felt tired himself but force his eyes open. It would be rude to fall asleep. It wasn't like Gorsebird was boring, however. It was just his own body that was tired.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc