View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail,” I would enjoy that once the snow melts. Though, most cats your age would rather be hanging around cats your own age. And I would love fresh moss, it’s been moons since this stale moss has been changed.” She replied knowing it was always a pain changing the moss to apprentices.

Raspberrybubble was a bit suprised Newtpaw was trying to befriend the elder.
A gentle sight left the young apprentice’s maw for a moment as a saddened smile seemed to occupy her expression. “Ah, well, most cats my age don’t treat me with as much kindness as you do, to be completely honest.” She mentioned in a gentle tone, memories seeming to flicker in her mindset, but none really focused for the moment. She shook her head before it could get to her too much to distract her though as Newtpaw nodded, heaving herself to her paws. “I’m glad to do so for you then.” The youth mewed, going back to her cheery, polite self once again and forcing herself to act all happy and carefree as she normally did. “Let me go get some fresh bedding and then I’ll throw out that stiff old moss.” With that being said, the munchkin quickly dipped her head to Fallowbreeze and scampered out of the den, nodding to her mentor before disappearing to gather fresh moss for the kindhearted shecat as fast as possible.