View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:44 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
Silentkit quickly faltered in her chase, reducing herself to an unsteady stumble.
Tripping on a loose piece of bracken, she leaped forward with a spread of false surprise on her face. "Ooooow!" she wailed in an overdramatic tone. "You know my mom will turn you into crow-food."
She whined in an uptight way, hoping to cause some annoyance. "You better help me into an empty nest soon," she hissed, "or I'm gonna tell on you!"
She snickered softly to herself, imagining all the hilarious outcomes. Silentkit loved the prospect of making a fool of others. Seeing the blunders and embarrassment that followed was like winning a lifetime supply of fresh-kill for her Just wait...
Leapkit's mouth dropped open. "Oh no!" she hissed. "Are you okay?" She looked around the clearing for someone to help. Why did I think this was a good idea? This is all my fault!

Focus. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "An empty nest? Okay. Okay." Deep breaths. Her claws kneaded the ground nervously. "Should I--should I carry you or something?" she whispered hesitantly. She had no idea what to do now. This hasn't ever happened before!

"I'm sorry!" Leapkit wailed, burying her head in her paws. "Please don't tell on me!" Her tail whipped back and forth anxiously. Breathe, Leapkit! she reminded herself.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit