View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:28 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Stormy," Gorsebird mewed, tiredness and feverishness quickly cogging her mind, "Do you think the babus will have your extraordinary green eyes or your cute little heart shaped nose? I hope they do because there adorable on you~" She giggled letting the delirious side take over, as she coyly pressed her body against his, closing her eyes and letting out a yawn as she did so. She then spent a few moments taking in his scent soothed by it. That was until a loud shriek could be heard and her head quickly flew up. Gorsebird looked around to find the source of the sound and was quick to see a screaming kit. Oh great she wasn't getting any sleep now.

@Spiral Whirl

Stormglare blinked, he had a heart shape nose? I mean, the tom knew about his green eyes since his mother often decided to compare him to grass. He would have been named Grassglare if his father didn't step in. He got her bad naming gene from her, Stormglare thought. He chuckled, "Hmm~ I can't say I know. However I wish for them to have your voice and fur. Your quite beautiful." He purr to her, his head almost darted up at the sound of screaming. Stormglare glared daggers at the kit, hopefully that would shut them up. Even if being in a nursery wasn't the best place, ain't nobody stopping him from spending time with Gorsebird. That was finale
].

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 3rd, 2018 at 01:28 PM.