View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Curious? That wasn't a good sign. The old tom narrowed his eyes as he thought over what the apprentice had said, tapping his tail on the den floor as if to will the thoughts to come to him. "Well, who knows why Starclan does what they do on a good day," he said, shrugging. "Sounds more like the dreams come from you though." Shinefang paused as he looked at the younger cat. There was no herb to fix these thoughts. The most he could do was talk to them. Sighing, he tried to do just that. "Well kit, there's nothing in this den I can rub on your skin or give you to eat that's gonna keep those thoughts away...Is that what you'd even want?" he asked. "Tell me honestly, if I were Starclan's gift to clan kind and could do anything to help you with this, what would you have me do?" Shinefang waited with interest. Would she cry and wish the thoughts away? Admit that she liked them? Sullenly reply that she didn't know?
Eveningkit blinked,” I was afraid that was the reality, but I actually was wanting to know if that is the Dark Forest trying to recruit me. And you have the strongest bond in the clan to Starclan and I believe you lived through the time the Dark Forest arrived in the clans and the evil leaders such as Singenight of Windclan and Ratnight of Thunderclan and the evil deputy of Riverclan, Thornfrost ruled, you probably know would know how to break a bond between a living cat and the Dark Forest before they completely control me, as I have heard they eventually completely manipulate a cat and a cat has no control of their own and despite their own thoughts that disprove what they are doing they still keep doing it...you MUST know what I can do IF it is the Dark Forest’s works to make them back off...do I need to do something to make them leave me be?” She asked what kind of ritual must be preformed to get them to stop stalking me.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here