View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:50 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydreams head whipped at those words. Had it really been that noticable? Were they really that tired? there was only truth to those words. They had countless scars. Along their nose from the syndicate battle, along their chest from outsiders. Along their head from when they fell in the flood. Along their face from nightmares. More scattered their body from other events too. They were a battered canvas. They did not say anything though, they were smart enough to determind an agressive tone and a tender one. "Each scar was given at different trageties of my life. Take note that there are a lot of them. Its hard to sleep." they mewed calmly, eyes going back to the herb wall, they were trying to look for chevil root, not dig up their sob story.
Tail curling around his toes, the slim male gave an airy sigh. He didn't want to come off as nosy, or intrusive, but more of a somebody who actually cared. Cats like that were difficult to come by, and he was painfully all too aware; which was exactly why he thought it would be best to become that cat, albeit in a somewhat less endearing fashion.
"I see." He spoke up, now caressing the ground with his front paws, before standing up once more. Stormy eyes delicately flicking across the dips and delves of the smaller feline's build, carefully lapping over the scars, wounds and scratches that littered their coat. Webjaw began to take loud steps towards the pale cat, as if trying to make them aware that he was approaching them. He got closer and closer, until his breath was probably able to spread across their spine. A slow, awkward silence passed, before the tom-cat lifted a paw, and touched a faint groove on their shoulder. "So. What sort of tragedy, may I ask, could of caused this?" He inquired, with his paw pad now leaving the scar to its own. The long-eared tom stood, brows cocked, and lips somewhat ajar.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; March 4th, 2018 at 05:52 PM.