View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Furzeberry happily lead the excited apprentice, Lightpaw to the Windclan border,” This is the Windclan border. They live on the moore, they are one of our allies, but no that doesn’t make it so we can trespass, unfortunetly, though I don’t want their rabbits. That’s actually all they eat, no variation, rabbits and an occassional bird...not much variety. They claim they are the closest to Starclan spiritually for living up on a hill and us in a valley, but I think we all are equals when it comes to bonds with Starclan. They are often viewed as cowards for being fast runners, but I find from my fruitless attempt to catch a rabbit it simply is how they catch rabbits, with speed and open fields. Unlike three of the clans who zig and zag through the forest in attempt to catch prey.” He replied,” And for your information they aren’t scared of trees for the most part they will fight alongside us against Thunderclan in Thunderclan territory, though I’m sure one or two cats in Windclan are scared of trees, no way their has never been a cat scared of trees.”
Lightpaw looked at the other cat for a quick second before looking back at the WindClan territory. "This place is cool!" She meowed. However, Lightpaw seemed a little...strange. Now there was lack of excitement in her voice, and she looked rather worn out. Secretly she was being taken to the Dark Forest and being manipulated by a cat named Scorndusk.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots