View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:30 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolepaw watched as the medicine cat, her mentor's gaze turned to the leader. She too turned to look at the leader and waited for him to say something. She didn't know what the leader was supposed to say. She hadn't known what Surgestorm was going to say either. But she was aware that he was probably going to say something about the moonstone. She knew that the moonstone and StarClan were very important parts of being a medicine cat, as well as healing the clan. She knew that apprentices had to be accepted by StarClan and she was so glad that she was getting to be a medicine cat instead of a normal warrior. Fighting had never appealed to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Zero to Hero @Mystical

Blazingstar watched as the ceremony took place. His eyes were bright with happiness that Surgestorm was finally taking on an apprentice. It showed that WindClan was still growing and growing stronger by the day. Oriolepaw would hopefully have a long time to learn from Surgestorm. As Surgestorm turned his attention back to him, Blazingstar stepped back forward. "The good wishes of all WindClan will go with you on your journey tonight," he spoke, speaking for the clan before waving his tail to end the clan meeting.
Surgestorm dipped his head to Blazingstar as he wished them the luck of the clan. As the leader ended the meeting, he chanced a glance down from the edge of the breezerock, remembering a time when it seemed so high up. It didn't seem as high now, making him realize how much he had grown up since he was that tiny, reckless kitten. Moons ago, he had made the leap that had led him to the path of the medicine cat in the first place. Now, he made his way down the correct place, weaving his way through the lingering cats to talk to his legacy. He paused as he reached her side and pressed his nose to her forehead as was tradition for a mentor to do when they received their apprentice. "For now, receive your congratulations from your family and friends..." He murmured with a smile. "Then, come see me two hours before sunset. You've an exciting journey ahead of you." With that, he padded off to his den - planning to get the traveling herbs ready for their departure to the Starcave.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!