View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:13 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydream arched their back when they felt a gentle paw on their should, the breath on their spine. Why had this tom thought he was allowed so close? daydream was too tired to fight back. really, this was the most physical contact they had in awhile. Their shoulder. "That scar was caused by the syndicate attack at the last gathering. The fighter looked worse, i took out hos eye." i saw it roll on the ground.They still felt guilty to this day about it. After all, they were a healer, they were meant to heal. But daydream simply couldnt forget their warrior training, how they were only a moon away from their full name. What wouldve it been? what wouldve it been like if they werent forced into this position? their spine was rigid, thin skin covered it as jagged bone could be seen. It was ironic, honestly, a medcat couldnt take care of themselves. They tried to focus their gaze on the herb wall, nuzzling their snout in a crack and using their teeth to pull at a root, eyes squinting at the bitter taste in their mouth.

"Theres no need to be nervous with me. I have no interest in your backstory or heritage. Im here to heal, not judge. I also give comfort and advice if needed." they spoke about it casually, as if it werent a big deal, because it wasnt. Daydream didnt waste time judging and figuring out backstories, there were too many cats in their clan to worry about that. their ears perked at the mention of it being dislocated, they turned around. "well theres not much i can do unti the shoulder blade is back in place. Mind laying on your side for me?"

"youre going to feel some pain until the herbs soak into your wounds long enough, take it easy until then." daydream said gently, holding out the water for the tom.
Nightsky nodded and gratefully lapped at the water. The refreshing coldness of the water helped to keep him awake,"T-Th-Thanks," he stammered, again, only speaking to keep his mind off the pain and of how tired he was.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.