View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Buttercupbreeze's everything finder.

Name: (I almost want to name him Pharaoh)
Blazefeather
Blaze- His orange eyes and fur
Feather- his quiet and gentle personality

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/...45mk062211.jpg

Role: Father

Personality: Sparkfeather is a quiet cat and is almost completely opposite to his mate. He has a soft and quiet personality that keeps him distanced from other cats. Sparkfeather can be shy and often let's his mate lead in social outings with other cats. Due to his quiet nature Sparkfeather has a few close friends and hardly any aquaintances. While he can be quiet around new cats Sparkfeather is more outgoing when near his close relationships. He can be funny and sarcastic, but also caring and kind. Sparkfeather loves spending time with his family and it means the world to him. Despite his kind nature, Sparkfeather is a bit territorial. He is unrelenting when it comes to rule-bending and enforces boundaries diligently. His protectiveness sometimes bleeds into his social behaviors and Sparkfeather gets annoyed when his wife gets too close to other males, or his daughters start cozying up to other cats. However, Sparkfeather does want a large family but sometimes has trouble accepting that in order to have grandkits he has to let his daughters have mates.

Why do you want the role?: I figured I may as well make another character in Windclan considering I'm a bit lacking in that clan. I also want to get back into roleplaying since I've been inactive and on and off for about a month

Other: nothing really

Questions/Concerns?: nope

Mention us: @Casual Scribbles @Fuzzyfeline

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; March 5th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.