View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Buttercupbreeze padded along side her mother, Lilacbreeze, her bushy creamy ginger tail waved behind her as she walked. The cool breeze softly ruffled her thick, medium length pelt.
It felt so nice being out in the moor with her mother. Yes she could leave camp anytime she wanted to, being deputy didn't mean you'd be locked up all day like Sugerstom seemed to be. It sure kept you busy though. "So, how has your day been so far?" She asked her mum giving her a sideways glance. Buttercup's gant wasn't a fast pace, since she was in a hurry to tho anywhere, more of a relaxed trout. The events of the last gathering where still in her head. The fighting, bickering then the warrior's broken body, crushed under the flaming branch. It was only a few sunrises ago but if Buttercup was to conservative really hard on it she could hear the sound of fire popping and wood crackling. Along with the strike of lightning. Luckily it wasn't on her mind much and she didn't try and thing back. But one thing, only one, kept her curious. She had no idea who the warrior who had died was but she guessed she'd learn soon.
Twitching her pale pink nose she breathed in all the scents of the moor. Her home.

(Sorry, this is a bit short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 6th, 2018 at 07:35 PM.