View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2018, 01:24 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had been sitting in the corner of the camp, watching the other cats in silence. You couldn’t really call him okay, but he just felt weird trying to interact with anyone at this point. He was slowly beginning to recover, faster then he thought he would have. Sure, his wounds still stung from time to time if he moved the wrong way, but he was getting better. He had just named a bunch of new warriors as well, so he was kind of feeling a little better then he would have. His eyes focused on a particular tom, one he had never really interacted with. Unprompted, the cat stood up, and Golden shook slightly, blinking. He looked so angry...was he growling? A hostile noise hit his ears, and he stood up. Hoping he wasn’t going to be interfering with anything as he padded over. “Is everything all right?” he asked, in a somewhat concerned, mostly emotionless voice, tilting his head slightly.
He sharply turns his head towards the leader, his one good eye blazing with a bit of anger and a bit of fear. Soon he forces himself to calm down a bit “ .... are you deaf? Or do you refuse to hear it?
My lord, tell me, at least give me a answer to this so called peace. Is this truly peace or y’all kits fighting because things don’t go your way.” He Says coldly as he stands tall looking at the leader with cold eyes they were once kind and gentle even proud to be under such a amazing leader however that changed. A lot has changed from Lostface and He wasn’t having it. “ This, whatever Starclan thinks this is it not peace. But you seem to know everything after all you do lead us. Tell me great leader what is this? Huh? Is this the proud clan I joined and was promised safety or is this just a other version of the city? Tell me what is this?” He asks out of anger and fear He wasn’t himself especially now more than ever. He was scared... and whenever he was scared he spoke words of ice and poison... he hated it but this isn’t what he was promised. He looks at Goldenstar coldly than huffs “ .... what is the point of this fighting?”

Sorry if he’s mean ;^; poor baby is just scared)

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 7th, 2018 at 01:27 AM.